26 November 2004

I’ve spent quite a lot of today experimenting with subdomains.  Not entirely successfully it should be said.  But we’ll get there in the end.

To cheer myself up I decided to change the font - the old one was beginning to get on my nerves.  It’s strange how important aesthetics are.  I am not quite sure why but they are and (perhaps more importantly) they are important to me.

The other big change I would like to make is to the background.  It is rather (as Greg Dyke would say) hideously white.  I experimented yesterday with toning it down with light grey and the pastels of blue, green and red, none of which really worked.  I think the long-term solution is to have a fairly dark background with text in brilliant white boxes.  But that is quite hard work and something for another day.

PermalinkFeedback (0)BloggingDesign


Commenting is not available in this channel entry.